We are looking for a Part-Time Server who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food and drinks to customers.
Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and entering them into a POS system and ensuring that tables are served properly and that all payments are collected.
Servers are also responsible for running food and bussing tables, and serving alcohol (once you receive your liquor license). To succeed in this role, you will need to have a “positive” attitude and ability work well under pressure with chefs, managers, and your teammates.
Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired, but not required. (We will train the right person with a friendly & positive attitude.)
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude
- Enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions and answer questions
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Collect payments from tables
- Bus and clean tables in a timely manner
- Perform basic cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, etc.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with managers and team members.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- High school diploma.
- State liquor license required after 30 day probationary period
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a high pressure, often times loud environment.
To Apply for This Position
Interested parties may apply at the restaurant at:
587 Florida Ave SE
Denham Springs, LA 70726
Or complete the form below.